Electro permanent magnet is a type of electrically controlled permanent magnet, and widely used in various industrial manufacturing and processing assembly. Take electro permanent magnet gripper for example, can often been found in gantry robot system working as magnetic gripper for automated pick and place of steel load or workpiece.
As shown in the following pictures, 4 rectangular yellow electro permanent magnet grippers were mounted at the end of gantry robot system, for automated handling of large heavy steel pipes.
These epm electro permanent magnet grippers, were engineered to lift 2 steel pipes each time, transfer and release them in designated position.
Customized Electro Permanent Gripper Application in Gantry Robot System
HVR MAG can custom engineer magnetic grippers (robot-end-of-arm-tooling) which is used for picking up and transfer items such as punched steel parts, blanks and perforated steel sheet in versatile robotic applications in the automotive industry, depending on your automation needs.
Features of electro permanent magnet gripper:
1. Customized design to best fit each varying automation needs.
2. Lightweight with maximized end-of-arm gripping capacity.
3. Distortion/Dent free to the load due to the uniform gripping force of the magnets.
4. Magnetic force remains when the electricity is out – no dropping load, workplace safety guaranteed.
5. Safe & efficient picking and placement for repeated operations.
6. Reduced labor costs and increased productivity.
Where to buy electro permanent magnet?
HVR MAG has electro permanent magnet for sale in various standards and for various applications, like electro permanent lifting magnet for lifting steel material, electro permanent magnetic chuck for milling, lathe, surface grinding and cnc machining center, and electro permanent magnet gripper for robots in automation.
Click to learn more about electro permanent magnet gripper applications.